(Financial Aid Request, Family Max, Jr High Tryout, and Physical Exam forms can all be downloaded on the right side of this page above the photo galleries.)
REGISTERING FOR AN ACTIVITY
STUDENTS MUST REGISTER ONLINE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES BEFORE PARTICIPATION
- Go to www.hopkinsactivities.org.
- Log in with your primary phone number that is on file in Infinite Campus. If you are a first time user, your student’s password would be their birth date (read direction on how to enter). If you already have changed your password and cannot remember it, click on forgot password and add your email address and it will be sent to you.
- Participation fee can be found on the online registration form and can be paid online with a credit card or bring cash or check to the Activities Office.
- Fee is due before a student can participate in an activity.
- ALL outstanding Activity fees must be paid before a student can participate in another activity.
- An ALL CLEAR card must be picked up in the Activities Office before participation. This card will be given to the coach to show that a student is eligible to participate.
Questions, contact – Activities Office – 952-988-4691 or email@example.com