STUDENTS MUST REGISTER ONLINE BEFORE PARTICIPATION
FALL 2020 – NEW REGISTRATION SYSTEM
IMPORTANT FIRST STEP FOR ALL FALL PARTICIPANTS: Parents will need to set up a NEW account beginning Fall 2020. To initiate this, you MUST have your Student’s ID Number. From there you can create your parent account and register your son/daughter for activities. The link below will get you to where you need to go!
- Students must have an up-to-date physical (within last 3 years) on file to participate in athletics. (Extension given through end of 20-21 school year)
- Participation fee can be found on the online registration form and can be paid online with a credit card or bring cash or check to the Activities Office.
- Fee is due before a student can participate in an activity.
- ALL outstanding Activity fees must be paid before a student can participate in another activity.
- We will NOT do ALL CLEAR cards Fall 2020
Questions, contact – Activities Office – 952-988-4691 or email@example.com