The purpose of the Champions Fund is to provide funding that will ensure all students the opportunity for personal growth through participation in Hopkins School District activities.
- to allow students the opportunity to participate regardless of their ability to pay
- to fulfill the complementary missions of our district and athletic departments, focused on our commitment to provide every student the opportunity for personal growth through participation
- to maintain current programs and continue our Hopkins tradition of excellence for years to come
- to enhance current programs and create additional long term opportunities
- to build district and community spirit around our student athletes and programs
Why are Contributions to the Champions Fund important?
Your investment in student activities makes a difference and will help ensure programs and services will continue for more than 2100 Hopkins students. Champions Fund gifts support programs that result in strengthening academic performance and social development, promoting personal independence, and developing students as leaders who give back to their community.
The reality of today’s economy has continued the District budget reductions and many programs receive only partial funding each year. These programs rely on contributions to offset costs not covered from ticket sales, participation fees and fundraising efforts as they strive to not only maintain, but enhance the opportunities for students.
Contributions to the Hopkins Champions Fund are tax-deductible and may be sent to:
Hopkins Activities Department, Attn: Champions Fund, 2400 Lindbergh Drive, Minnetonka, MN 55305.